As a Realtor, I spend a lot of time in my car. Keeping it clean is important and I’ve found it only takes a few moments with the right tools.
- Coffee filters are great for dusting the dashboard. A small stack takes up far less space than a microfiber towel. The disposability is another advantage over a towel.
- A small foam brush is ideal for vents and small nooks. The dust rinses off easily for reuse.
- Shaving cream does a great job keeping the hazy buildup off the inside of your windshield.
- A chalkboard eraser removes fog buildup without leaving streaks on the windows.
- Dryer sheets are the best thing to remove bugs from the grille and front bumper.